Scheduling Software & Calendar for Staff Scheduling
Jim2® Scheduling is a fully integrated resource management and task list feature set that enables you to co-ordinate, track and manage your staff resources.
Jim2 Scheduling lets you instantly see what your teams are up to. You can view, allocate and edit tasks, meetings, phone calls and appointments – all linked to Jim2 stored information such as Jobs, Quotes and Cardfiles. The Scheduler is conveniently located in the User Interface and automatically opens on startup. It's speed and responsiveness is dramatic. Besides the standard popups, there is also a reminder in the lower right hand corner, and the nice thing about it is that you don't have to dismiss it to continue using Jim2.
Simplified Resource Management
Jim2 Scheduling gives you multiple ways to see what’s going on – by person, by group, or by the entire company:
- ‘Outlook’ style calendar views show you scheduled tasks by day, week, working week, month, year, time grid
or by current day plus 7 days
- Tasks can be grouped by Time, Resource, or no grouping
- Tasks can also be viewed by individual, by a number of individuals, by definable groups, or by all resources
- All tasks are colour-coded for quick visual filtering
- Unconfirmed appointments and tasks are highlighted
- Tasks can be instantly linked to related Jim2 Objects including Jobs, Quotes, Purchases, Return from Customer, Return
to Vendor, Debtor, Creditor and CardFile
- The Scheduled Tasks Reminder indicates active reminders in addition to the standard pop-up reminder window
- Task list shows end date for recurring tasks
- The To Do list allows editing of Managed Services.
- Create and save calendar views which are skill and resource specific.