World Class Accounting and Business Management Software Developed and Supported in Australia
Jim2® Business Engine is a powerful multi-user ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) and Accounting solution,
built for businesses that retail, manufacture, distribute, import, service, or any combination of these.
Jim2 manages every aspect of your business workflow cycle – from stock control, sales activities, servicing and customer contact to invoicing, financials and reporting, as well as email communication and document management.
- Jim2 Business Engine is a proven Business Process Management and Accounting software used by hundreds of Australian businesses.
- Jim2 Business Engine is Australian designed, developed and supported. The people who make the software are the same people who implement and support the software for their customers.
- Jim2 Business Engine manages your entire operation, linking each function in one business system.
Your Business is More than Just Numbers
Rather than just focusing on accounts and numbers, Jim2 Business Engine is a tool for your business to work smarter to better manage and control business operations. As a Business Owner/Manager, this means less time micro-managing, as the tasks being performed and completed by staff are visible in real time from the software.
Before Jim2 Business Engine, accounting software merely produced financial results. Happen Business developed Jim2 Business Engine as a tool that expanded on accounting software to establish sound business processes, manage workflow and resources, and complete the process with financial results and profit reporting.
At its core, Jim2 Business Engine is about running your business, as well as providing the traditional accounts information you need. Jim2 Business Engine helps you better manage every aspect of your business – workflow, stock control, sales and service management, dispatch, customer and supplier relationships, purchasing, email integration, document management, invoicing, reporting, business analysis, and accounts.
Explore the features of Jim2® Business Engine that support and grow your business:
Live General Ledger, Debtors and Creditors, BAS calculation (Accrual or Cash). Full Audit Trail. Analyse Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet on-screen by day, week, month, quarter, yearly or total. More >
Productivity reporting, Live Management Information, Actual vs. Billable Labour Tracking, Process Start/Stop Triggers, high level definable security. More >
Customer Relationship Management
Gain 360 degree view of all customer activity including quotes, emails, documents, notes, tasks and accounts.
DocumentsStore any document at all in Jim2 and share a wealth of information amongst the team, including valuable customer documents, plans and up-to-date product information. More >
Email IntegrationFull Outlook style functionality supporting incoming and outgoing emails with full ability to assign cardfiles, create jobs and auto link to jobs/quotes etc. More >
Job Management & TrackingSee how your business is performing – jobs, clients, people, departments, and where the problems are. More >
Sales Management & QuotingManage your customers more effectively, before, during and after the sales process. More >
InvoicingEasily create professional invoices and statements. More >
User InterfaceEasily recognisable, easy to use, and a powerful central search engine to find even the smallest detail. More >
Your own personal Jim2 Business Engine 'homepage' – choose relevant reports, figures, statistics and information to be displayed to you. More >
Create dispatch lists based on invoiced jobs, and the method you wish to ship them. More >
Monitor the manufacturing process live, updating inventory levels and General Ledger entries automatically on completion. More >
Normal inventory as well as labour, tests and checks ensure the real costs of inputs are able to be on-charged to your customers – accurately and consistently. More >
Stock ProcurementManage your stock levels based on history, usage and fixed minimum quantity levels. More >
Reports & Analysis
Superior and flexible reporting allows you to easily monitor all aspects your business. More >
Are You Mobile Ready?
We know that in today’s competitive marketplace, it’s never been more important to lead the pack with the latest technology in ERP software that is affordable to small/medium business. Not only is it important to have visibility across your business, it’s equally important to have access to your business software anywhere, anytime.
We developed Jim2 Mobile, the intuitive mobile application for iOS devices that takes Jim2 Business Engine out of the office and onto the road, empowering staff with features and functionality to work smarter, from any location.
Jim2 Business Engine ships in three editions: Premium Edition, Managed Services Edition and Managed Print Services Edition, which are further enhanced out of the office with the addition of Jim2 Mobile.
We also recommend adding these optional extra features to your software:
- Jim2 Mobile, empowering staff with anywhere access to jobs, scheduling, stock, documents, email, and more – in real time.
- Scheduling, a fully integrated resource management and task list feature set that enables you to coordinate, track and manage your staff resources.
- Advanced Warehouse Management – map and monitor your warehouse without leaving the office.
- Kitting & Packaging, which allows you to combine a range of inventory into a 'bundle' when quoting and selling.
- Stock Attributes, reducing the number of stock codes adding product attributes like expiry date, batch number, size or volume, to better understand inventory.
- Multicurrency – buy/sell internationally by adding foreign currency functionality to your subscription.
- Jim2 Retail/POS, streamlining cash drawer, till reconciliation, and optional EFTPOS functionality in one solution.
- Jim2 eBusiness Connect, to view, quote and order from your suppliers electronically, with price list and warehouse information fed directly into your Jim2 Business Engine.
- Jim2 eBusiness Service, which enables your customers to book service jobs online, and follow their progress.
- Perhaps you perform recurring or project based jobs for customers. We invite you to take a look at Jim2 Managed Services Edition, with added project management and billing features.
Take a look at the standard features to Jim2 Business Engine Premium Edition and compare optional functionality and editions by visiting the comparison chart.
Software Developed in Australia for Your Australian Business
Happen Business is an Australian owned and operated business established in 2001 to fill a growing need in the market for a comprehensive accounting and business workflow software solution. The company has rapidly established a strong following for its Jim2 Business Engine software and now has an extensive customer base in diverse industries such as importing, distribution, computer and office equipment sales and service, specialised retailing and manufacturing. Happen Business has customers in every state and territory of Australia, with Jim2 Business Engine users from Melbourne to Mt Isa, Port Macquarie to Perth... and everywhere in between, and also in New Zealand.top
Find out More
Hear what our customers have to say about Jim2 Business Engine, or read our Case Studies