Business Software to Manage Your Service Contracts
Recurring billing giving you dramas? Moving to more service-based contracts? Need your Managed Services software integrated with your Accounting & Billing system? Your Solution is Jim2® Business Engine Managed Services Edition.
Jim2 Business Engine Managed Services Edition is designed specifically for businesses that perform service contracts for their customers.
Jim2 Business Engine Managed Services Edition has all the features and functionality of Jim2 Business Engine, as well as additional features that manage all your service contracts, recurring billing and prepaid labour, making Jim2 Business Engine Managed Services Edition perfect for service-oriented industries.
Created specifically for:
- IT companies with managed services (maintenance contracts, remote monitoring etc),
- Project based businesses that need to group together resources/stock/financial information.
- Any kind of service-based business with SLA arrangements (Service Level Agreements).
The Jim2 Business Engine Managed Services Edition includes the following options in addition to the core Jim2 Business Engine.
- Contract or Project functionality to:
- Group together any number of service jobs under the one contract (or project).
- Set up recurring billing to automate your administration.
- Automatically create Jobs in advance.
- Plan all resources months ahead.
- See all important customer information together in one place – from emails to notes, documents to contact details.
- Prepaid Labour to keep tabs on services purchased up front.
- Kitting & Packaging, which allows you to combine a range of inventory into a 'bundle' when quoting and selling.
- Scheduling – a fully integrated resource management and task list feature set that enables you to coordinate, track and manage your staff resources.
We also recommend adding these optional extra features to your software:
- Jim2 Mobile, empowering staff with anywhere access to jobs, scheduling, stock, documents, email and more – in real time.
- Jim2 eBusiness Connect – to view, quote and order from your suppliers electronically, with price list and warehouse information fed directly into your Jim2 Business Engine.
- Jim2 eBusiness Service, which enables your customers to book service jobs online, and follow their progress.
- Jim2 Retail/POS, streamlining cash drawer, till reconciliation and optional EFTPOS functionality in one solution.