Photocopier Business Software and MPS Accounting Software
Jim2® Business Engine Managed Print Services (MPS) Edition automates your copier counts/meter
reads, as well as managing the accounts, scheduling,
contracts, aggregate billing of your Copier business.
Jim2® Business Engine Managed Print Services Edition is developed and supported in Australia specifically for those in Managed Print Services, Copier
Dealers, Office Equipment Businesses or Mixed IT, Copier & MPS
- Jim2® Business Engine Managed Print Services Edition is an integrated solution that offers quicker invoicing & billing
- Reduce your administration
costs – your entire operation is managed from within one business system
- Web-based Copier Count/Meter Reads and automation
of manual, labour-intensive tasks saves your business time and money
- Advanced Stock Control keeps track of all the assets of your business
- Being able to analyse key performance indicators such as individual 'Machine Profit'
Created Specifically for the Australian Managed Print Services (MPS) and Photocopier Industry
After consultation with the Australian MPS and Copier Industry, Happen
Business found that there was a need
software that could keep pace with the changing face of the copier
and also to automate a lot of the processes that are
associated with running a profitable copier sales and maintenance
Business Engine Managed Print Services Edition as a powerful all-in-one multi-user Enterprise
that streamlines and simplifies accounts and
administration, service management and meter requests of your copier
One Piece of Software That Manages Your Entire Business
Business Engine Managed Print Services Edition manages every aspect of your business workflow cycle
from stock control, sales, services and customer contact. Its strengths
also include invoicing, rock solid financials and reporting.
addition to all the existing features of the core Jim2®
Business Engine, our Managed Print Services Edition focuses on the parts of your business that matter the most:
- Professional Copier-specific Reports
- Premium Aggregate Billing (Consolidated
- Page Count
Billing including Automatic Requests for Meter Reads
- Automatic Calculation of Billing (including
billing (ie. Manufacturer & Customer)
- Flexible billing periods
- Meter Copy Kits which allow income from a meter to be split between, say, sales and service.
Recent Enhancements to Jim2® Managed Print Services Edition
Happen Business is proud to announce the release of the latest version of Jim2®
Business Engine – Jim2®
There are many enhancements to Jim2®
that this new version brings, of particular note to MPS and Copier Dealers are:
- New Billing Periods – you can set up your Projects to bill in weekly and fortnightly cycles, in addition to current cycles.
- Display and choose Projects when adding Jobs – You can now automatically force the project selection screen to display upon entering a Job where the Cust# CardFile has a Project or Machine.
- New Stock Macros – For Prepaid Pages and for Master Machines.
- New Email and Description Macros – For Page Requests and for Billing Jobs.
- New Master Meter Type has been added which accumulates both black and colour meters to determine the agreement minimum volume.
- Master Over Rates – A secondary rate has been added to the masters which pages exceed the agreed volume are charged at. Child Machines are adjusted proportionally to reflect the new rate.
- New Automated Meter Reads – Jim2® now supports Print Audit and Ricoh Direct
Previous enhancements in Jim2®
- Prepaid pages – also called 'CopyBlock'
- Machine meter price revision date – bulk update your Machine meter pricing via a Machine list using the revision date. This is perfect for contracted annual CPI increases of meter charge rates.
- Debtor/Creditor Contra – Jim2® will make your reconciliation of your Vendor Rebates easier with the new facility to allocate debtor and/or creditor payments to each other. A Jim2® report also makes reporting of the reconciled account simple. (Especially for those of you who are Canon dealers).
- FM AUDIT (PrintSolv) Integration.
- Ricoh @Remote integration.
- Ricoh Parts Price List upload facility.
Jim2® eBusiness Meter Reads
Meter Reads Automate your Meter Read collection every monthJim2® eBusiness Meter Reads
(included in Jim2®
Managed Print Services Edition) is an
easy, user friendly way for your clients to submit their meter reads to
you via a simple webpage interface, saving you hours of data
entry per month
Your Customers can now enter their meter reads
via a simple customisable web page which feeds into Jim2®
– no re-keying needed. Built-in error checking prevents Customer data
entry mistakes and ensures correct billing. Jim2®
then automatically creates your billing jobs – thus ensuring you are ready to
invoice as soon as you have the meter reads
Meter Reads works seamlessly with Jim2® eBusiness Service
(optional addition). Jim2®
eBusiness Service allows customers to log service jobs via
the web and includes additional photocopier related features including
‘Request Service’ and ‘Request Consumables’.top
Jim2® eBusiness Connect Vendor
(Stock information feeds within Jim®2)
Business Engine as your complete business accounting software,
eBusiness opens up a whole new world of time-savings and
automation of repetitive tasks. You can now enjoy looking up your
Suppliers' pricelists from WITHIN Jim2®
, rather than calling, faxing,
emailing and websurfing for prices.At present we have 4 Vendors on board for Jim2® eBusiness:
Micro, EDSYS, Dicker Data and Ricoh
- We have developed a
'generic' feed method for Jim2® eBusiness so that you have the ability to
bring ABSOLUTELY ANY SUPPLIERS' PRICELIST into Jim2® Business Engine.
All you need to do is call us!
Jim2® Managed Print
Jim2® is able to integrate with the industry-leading MPS software to
automatically bring in Meter Reads, service or consumables requests and then prepare your billing. Take your meter reads entry and processing from days down to just minutes.
Read more about the Jim2®
Business Engine Managed Print Services Connectors
Business Engine Managed Print Services Edition currently integrates with the following MPS tools:
Jim2® Managed Print Services Edition Reports – Accurate and Relevant Reports at your Fingertips
“Jim2® Business Engine Managed Print Services Edition gives me a clear view of all my machines and their profitability to my business. Jim2® disciplines my staff and myself to record every transaction that takes place within my business. Automatic billing calculation, and especially improved stock control have improved the way I manage my business processes and have saved me time AND money. I have been able to reduce administration costs and have consequently increased my profit."
-– Darryl Gravestocks, Founder Murray Computer & Office
Shop, Murray Bridge, SA
Meter Report – Analyse your Contracted
Business Engine Managed Print Services Edition includes the Meter Report, a comprehensive report giving total page counts revenue and costs for each machine
in a list for
all meter information collected for that machine. This may include
Scanner meters; Fax meters; Print meters and 'Minimum Charge' and 'Base
Charge' information. Using the powerful List functionality, drill
down on your 'Machines in Field' for Period, Make/Model,
Contract type, Machine type, Priority, Technician, Client and/or site
and much more, including any combination. Save the report for use in MS
Excel or other spreadsheet or BI applications for further analysis.
Machine Cost Per Copy – Quickly analyse your
cost structure based on cost per copy for your entire MIF or for Individual Machines
Business Engine Managed Print Services Edition’s Cost per Copy reports
support unlimited Meters so you can analyse Colour as well as Black
meters. Other systems in the market just analyse the CPC for Total Pages
of a machine – Jim2®
Business Engine Managed Print Services Edition analyses even scanner meters if you wish. You can even analyse machines under ‘Prepaid Page'
contracts. Using the List functionality you can drill down on your
MIF for detailed analysis of your contracts
by Customer; Make/Model;
contract type and much more. This report can be printed or saved in MS
Excel format for further analysis or comparison.
Machine Profit Report - by a List of Machines or Individual Machine
The Individual Machine Record gives a Financial History summary or detailed report
for all Jobs
(Calls) for a Machine record. This report includes Billing details
(Pages or clicks sold), Actual Labour and Billed labour (if applicable)
and all parts and toner used. The Machine Profit report can also be run on a
Machine List, designed to analyse your MIF and provide
financial data (GP Margin) using the powerful 'Jim2®
And many more Reports Cover All Aspects of your Copier Business
- Job Profit
Report – Analyse the Profitability of all jobs and callouts for a
Technician or any other criteria (eg Serial Number)
- Machine Response Report – Analyse
Service response times to close a call vs Contracted Response times.
List functionality allows detailed analysis of your contracts.
- Stock Profit Report – Generic Report(s)
in Jim2® which is very useful to analyse at a product group (or
individual Stock code) level, the financial information (revenue and
profit/Margin) for that Group. Analyse income and margin for other
consumables ordered by a customer not included in Contract, eg. for
- Machine List – Page Request Form – Meter request run from a
list, with or without displaying
previous meter read
- Machine List – Page Request Test – Meter request Test
- Machine List – Machine – Machine
Contract details, Detailed and Profit
Margin by Machine #
- Machine & Machine Detailed –
Machine Contract details, Detailed report includes Jobs and other information related to that machine
- Machine –
Page Request Form – Meter Read (for reprint), with or without meter count
- Parts Spend – Reports
on parts used and cost for a list of Jobs (callouts)