and Distribution with
Jim2® Business Engine
The advanced technology developed for stock control sets Jim2® Business Engine apart from ordinary accounting packages and makes Jim2® a true Business Application for your Warehouse and Distribution business.
As an Import Export business or Distributor, one of your most labour intensive tasks is not only receiving, but pushing your pricing, descriptions and stock availability out to all your customers on a regular basis. Happen Business has developed our flagship product, Jim2 Business Engine, to now send and receive price and data information from businesses just like yours... automatically.
You can now send your pricelists electronically to your customers through Jim2 Business Engine – hourly, daily, weekly or on demand.
Not only that, Jim2 eBusiness is a two-way street. Your customers can also order electronically with you, straight from their Accounting Software (Jim2). Your customers can turn a quote into an order in seconds. That means an order in your hands sooner, and money in your pocket faster.
Automating your pricelist delivery and ordering facility for your customers has many benefits to your distribution business:
- More sales by making it easier for your customers to buy from you
- Reduction in costs on customer service reps
- Making it faster for your customers to quote and sell your products
- Improved customer service by feeding the most current prices directly into your customers' accounting system
As a Distributor, you can spend more time chasing new customers instead of endlessly sending out pricelists and quoting over the phone.
The Advanced Warehouse Management feature will give you the tools needed to ensure you are better equipped to increase warehouse efficiencies, cut down on costs and improve customer satisfaction.
“Our business is selling to the professional hairdressing trade in Australia, and we now export and sell to 8 countries in Europe. We have 3 local warehouses and one in Amsterdam – Jim2 handles our reporting, stock, multiple locations, packaging and kitting with ease. Our staff love it. The eBusiness capability in Jim2 enables our mobile sales team and helps drive our continuing growth.”
Leo Hannan, IT & Stock Manager, NAK Australia
Gain control of your warehouse, deliver better customer service and keep labour costs under control with Advanced Warehouse Management. Set up or redesign your warehouse layout with ease, according to your business needs, and see what is really happening with a visual look into your warehouse. Jim2 Business Engine Advanced Warehouse Management gives you the tools to ensure you are better equipped to increase warehouse efficiencies, cut down on costs and improve customer satisfaction
Unique Solutions for Your Warehousing Needs
Essential inventory management software features:
- Visual snapshot of the warehouse allowing them to find stock without searching rows and aisles. Now all staff can see where any piece of stock is at any time, from their desk
- You can set up or redesign your warehouse layout with ease, generate bin codes in seconds
- The Stock Replenishment feature will keep access bins filled at all times, reducing the need for picking staff to make trips to bulk locations during the work day
- Reserve stock items for a job
- Optimised picking order sequence
- Manage spot or rolling stocktakes at any time
- Control stock levels for set periods. Jim2 will keep track of stock based on quantities you might wish to hold for a certain period to ensure you always have the right level of stock. Not only that, Jim2 will also keep track when you have too much for the period so that you can arrange to sell it off.
- The concepts that your stock should not only include normal inventory but also labour, tests and checks ensures the real costs of inputs are able to be on-charged to your customers – accurately and consistently
- Jim2 can calculate stock quantity and pricing 'on the fly' using information from stock measures, stock locations, stock transfers, returns from customers, returns to vendors, purchase order and manufacturing job status, pre-defined selling price levels and ‘specific customer’ pricing
- Jim2 will prompt users to create back orders or auto backfill on part receipt/supply of stock on jobs and purchases
- Live stock profit reporting by stock, account manager or sales person, customer, GL group – filtered by any combination of product and customer grouping, sales and servicing, stock location, supplier, kitted product by ‘kit’ or ‘content’, filtering by date range – even filtering by margin!
- Only one stock record is required to identify a product. Jim2 handles multiple vendor codes, and preferred vendor rankings
Inward Goods Landed Costing
- Purchases can be 'received' into stock-on-hand count and sold, then 'finished' on receipt of ‘actual’ vendor invoice. Jim2 will calculate an estimate COGS on receipt of stock for profit reporting, and automatically journal the adjusted profit calculation when the purchase cost is finalised
- Link separate expense orders (duty, freight) directly to a purchase order to effect ‘cost of goods’
A key component of import export software is the capacity to deal effectively with multicurrency transactions:
- Full multicurrency including foreign currency bank accounts, sales, debtors, purchasing and creditors
- Single customer/vendor CardFile regardless of number of currencies used
- Automatic posting to either realised or unrealised profit/loss account on full payment of invoice/purchase or allocation of credit/prepayment order
- Easily see debtors/creditors in both foreign and current value in home currency
- Powerful foreign bank account reconciliation
- Easily see transactions related to specific currencies and related exchange rates and home currency value
- Foreign currency realisation wizard allows quick and easy conversion from unrealised profit/loss to realised at an individual
- Revaluation wizard allows quick and easy revaluation of Foreign currency bank accounts, debtors and creditors at an individual document level
- Supports an unlimited number of currencies
- Powerful exchange rate management
- Apply expenses to foreign currency purchase orders in any currency
Live Management Information
- Live drill-down workflow overviews using Lists show exactly what’s going on, for whom, being done by whom and when it's due
- Comprehensive drill-down sales register shows all completed invoices and debtors purchase orders for any given period and their value
- Detailed stock profit, stock re-ordering (minimum quantity on hand) and stock valuation reporting
- Detailed productivity reporting for any given period
- Live Profit & Loss by branch, sub-branch and GL department
- Comparison reporting against budgets by branch, sub-branch and GL department
Definable Selling Price Levels
- Create your own 'selling price' levels to separate customers into demographics that attract different pricing (example: wholesale, retail, trades, government). Issue customers with one of these price levels to ensure their sales are consistently priced.
- Each selling Price Level for each product can be set to sell at your choice of Price Calculation method (example: Last COGS + x% margin, RRP -x%, Fixed Price, etc).
- Let Jim2 then manage the selling price, following the rules that have been set up.
- Use 'Minimum Sell Price' coupled with user security to stop unauthorised discounting.
- Use Security to restrict users from changing calculated prices – full stop!
Volume Price Breaking
- Each Selling Price Level you have defined on a product can also be set up with up to 5 'volume breaks' (example: 1 to 5, > 5, > 10, > 100, > 250.
- Let Jim2 calculate the correct volume break price x number of units being sold (example: if selling > 10 units, mark-up drops from 18% to 15%).
- Use Security to stop unauthorised volume breaking discounts (example: stop user trying to sell 100 units at the 200 unit price break).
Specific Customer Pricing
- Negotiated, or 'contract' pricing on specific product for a specific customer can also be nominated in the Price Level grid without having to change the customer out of their normal Price Level group.
- Jim2 ensures only these products, at specific prices, are sold at the negotiated rate.
- Specific customer product pricing will be calculated and highlighted in 'green' in the selling job to alert your staff to a special circumstance.
Jim2® Mobile – Mobilise Your Business
- The innovative iOS app which takes business management software out of the office and on the road.
- The app's clean interface and simple navigation makes activities such as delivering to customers, adding and updating jobs and quotes, reading documents, checking appointments, and responding to emails a breeze.
- New Customer Signable Reports enable field staff to collect customers' signed approvals, on the spot, to a quote acceptance, onsite slip, or delivery docket. The finalised document is then available in Jim2, linked to the Job, Quote, etc that it relates to.
Any Document, Anywhere, Anytime
- Store business documents in any file format in Jim2, linked to related parts of the workflow, such as Stock, Jobs, Quotes, Purchases, and Customers.
- Manage brochures, product images, material datasheets, specifications, HR forms, signed quote acceptances, delivery dockets from Jim2 Business Engine.
- Access documents from any location with desktop and mobile accessiblity by adding Jim2 Mobile to your Jim2 Business Engine subscription.
- Grant user, role, and document level security access to enable staff to view, edit, and delete documents from the system.
- Keep content up to date with version control measures to progressively update content by 'checking out' and 'checking in' reviewed documents as required.
- Add documents using drag and drop from your desktop, network drives, and emails to grow your document library. Also link email attachments, and the email itself to a job, order, etc by combining Jim2 Documents functionality with Jim2 Email.
- Not only link documents within the Jim2 workflow, but also apply structured folders, categories, and tags to label documents with a range of identifiers.
- Search documents using a range of search options, including by folder, date updated, file size, by user, customer CardFile, category or tags.
- Select key figures to monitor all aspects of your business performance using Jim2 Business Engine.
- From Account Watch to Debtors/Creditors, Status and Job, set a range of widgets on your desktop to keep your finger on the pulse, using the live management dashboard to gauge progress, and delve into the figures.
If you would like more information on Jim2 Business Engine, or a demonstration of how Jim2 can help you better manage your business, please call us on 02 9570 4696, or simply fill in the form below and we'll be in touch.