Powerful, Practical Software for Managing Australian IT Businesses
Developed and supported in Australia, Jim2® Business Engine is a powerful all-in-one multi-user ERP solution that covers quoting, sales orders, service orders, system builds, workshop, scheduling, POS, stock, purchasing, invoicing, debtors, creditors, and accounting.
Happen Business found many companies were running multiple software applications for each area of their business – one for accounts, another for service and possibly quoting, scheduling and stock control in one or two other applications. There was a desperate need in the IT industry for a
complete business management system that could manage all aspects of their business, keeping track of technicians/engineers, stock and serial numbers, work history, quoting and invoicing.
A truly unique feature of Jim2 is that it also has full email integration. The idea behind Jim2 email integration is to provide not only helpdesk/ticket style functionality, but extend this to all areas of Jim2 including service, sales, support, purchasing and accounts, and extends CRM in Jim2.
Jim2 Business Engine Premium Edition with the Email Ticketing, Scheduling, Kitting & Packaging and Retail options is the perfect solution for IT businesses looking to consolidate their business management into one, comprehensive system. Jim2 Business Engine is the perfect fit for:
- IT Retailers
- IT Service Businesses with Technicians
- Systems Integrators (Corporate and Small/Medium Business)
- System Builders
- IT Distributors
With IT clients as diverse as the Leading Edge Computers Retail group, TechPath (Systems Integrator), Trinix Computers (System builder), Sundata (Corporate IT) and 4Cabling (Distribution), Jim2 Business Engine has proven time and time again that it is the right tool for the job in the IT industry.
Grow with Jim2® Managed Services Edition
Happen Business has responded quickly to our customers and the Australian IT industry by developing an Accounting and Workflow Business System specifically for Managed Services.
Managed Services provides a strategic method for providing more effective operations, and move away from the traditional 'break-fix' model of servicing customers towards a more regular and proactive maintenance type of service. It's key to business growth, re-engineering your business as a one-stop shop.
This functionality is of great benefit to businesses involved with scheduled recurring services, periodic billing, project based jobs, ISP recurring billing and more, to integrate management of contracts, SLA's, resources, scheduling (both recurring and ad hoc jobs), business reporting and analytics from one solution.
Find out about Jim2 Managed Services Edition today.
Email Queues, Ticketing and Helpdesk
A revolutionary feature centralising all business email correspondence within Jim2 Business Engine. Jim2 Email provides businesses with a more focused ‘businesslike’ view of emails across your business, turning disjointed email exchanges into seamless flowing conversations. It allows the creation of email queues to form a service helpdesk, or sales enquiries queue.
Email tokens enable businesses to automatically link incoming emails to the related Jim2 object in your database, for example, a job. When a ‘New Related’ email is sent to a customer, or an existing related email is Reply/Reply All/Forward, an email token is automatically added to the email subject.
Jim2 is one internal system capable of managing and centralising all forms of tasks and alert inputs:
- Customers calls logged directly.
- Customers via Web and/or Email.
- Alerts from RMM tools.
- Alerts from hardware, software and systems
- Inbound processing rules that ensure the majority of emails can be processed and placed into appropriate job lists without user intervention.
Managing business emails from the very same solution as sales and service tasks ensures staff turn to one powerful system to correspond with customers, create jobs, and continue with outstanding customer service.
Find out more about Jim2 Email.
Jim2® Business Engine Integrates with Australian Distributors
Jim2 Business Engine has become the standard Accounting and ERP (Enterprise Resource
Planning) Business Solution for the IT industry, having full integration with selected suppliers,
including one of the world's leading IT distributors, Ingram Micro.
Using the Jim2 Business Engine eBusiness Connect option, IT businesses can view stock pricing and
availability from suppliers, quote and place orders on this information – right from within the
Jim2 Business Engine software.
Integrate with Dynamic Supplies, Dicker Data, 4Cabling, and many more at our integration partners page, plus add vendor feeds from other distributors of your choice.
A Total Business Management Solution for your IT Business
- Jim2 gives you a live General Ledger, Accounts receivable and payable, Quoting, Invoicing, EFT payments, EFTPOS integration, GST reporting, and more.
- Jim2 ties sales orders with purchase orders, plus all stock (parts and labour) to jobs, thereby making your billing 100% correct, and not letting any costs of the job slip through the cracks. Jim2 tracks all serial numbers as well.
- Understand exactly what stage every single job and quote is at with Jim2 using Workflow. Jim2 creates a 'workflow' for each job, eg. quote, sale, installation, invoicing, payment. With Jim2 you can tell exactly where each job is up to, who is working on it, exactly what parts they have used, and the time taken to complete the job. This sort of information is not only critical for correct billing, it then becomes your quoting template for the next job, ensuring you charge the customer the right amount according to your gross profit margins.
- Staff and management can create their own Lists (of Jobs, Purchases, Quotes [Quoting Software], Debtors, Creditors) to monitor and work from.
- Jim2 includes 'live lists' that can be set to refresh at specified intervals, so users can keep an eye on sales and services as they change status.
- All email correspondence is included in the comments grid, and can also be viewed in the preview pane.
Top 9 Reasons Why You Should be Using Jim2® in your IT Business
- Track and trace EVERYTHING – Serial numbers, jobs, what and when they buy/bought
- One system – for quotes, service, stock, engineers, invoicing and accounts (running off one database)
- Integration with Australia's Number One distributor Ingram Micro and other major suppliers
- Intelligent search – Search on nearly anything and everything: phone numbers, serial numbers, text
- Trap engineers/technicians time and costs on all jobs – Ensure your billing is accurate and profitable
- eBusiness enabled – Customers/Engineers logging and editing service jobs a web browser
- Anywhere access – Live information, instant updates for sales, service and management via the powerful Mobile app.
- Integrated CRM – One location for all client information (enquiries, jobs, pricing, history, documents, and email)
- Geared for future growth with Managed Services – ready to turn on project and contracts functionality in an instant.